The Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center is located at 650 S. Griffin Street in Dallas, TX 75201.
There is currently highway construction underway to improve connectivity and traffic flow into Downtown Dallas. For details including detours and lane closures go to Dallas Horseshoe Project. The project is scheduled to be completed in 2017.
Car, truck, and trailer/RV/18-wheeler parking at the convention center is easy. Our garage and three surface parking lots (Lots C, D, and E) can accommodate almost any vehicle.
- Garage parking is $15 per entry for cars and trucks (only).
- Lot C parking is $15 per entry for cars and trucks (only).
- Lot D parking is $15 per entry for cars and trucks (only).
- Lot E parking is…
- $10 for 8 hours for cars and trucks
- $20 for 24 hours for cars and trucks
- $75 for 24 hours for trailers/RVs/18-wheelers
See and download this handy parking map to plan your visit!