Security and Safety
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas (KBHCCD) welcomes over a million visitors annually, providing world-class service in a safe and secure environment. Our security specialists are state-licensed, insured and bonded. They have received 56 hours of comprehensive training in emergency, safety, and crowd management. We provide the following services:
· Security: 24-hour patrol and emergency dispatch
· Guest Services: Ushers, ticket takers, floor agents and police
· Crowd Management: Traffic control and parking
· Alcohol Management: Uniformed security
· Training: Safety awareness programs
All attendees and event planners are encouraged to review our Safety Guide
for more information about what to do during an emergency.
our Safety and Security Manager for help in developing your event’s Safety and Emergency Plan.